“A 20l Jerry Can is a life saver for most agricultural and construction vehicles and machinery, however there is still a vital gap between going to collect red diesel with your 20l jerry can and when you initially realised you needed the supply.”
For most farmers or construction workers running out of red diesel can have a dramatic effect. Farmers for example use tractors to manage their crops and if they run out of red diesel it can delay or even harm the crops, especially if they are at the most critical points within a harvesting season.
Often, even in an emergency situation a fuel tanker is not able to get out and deliver that day or at peak periods even the next day. This is when a lot of agricultural customers revert to driving to a physical depot to collect red diesel themselves, they often do this using a 20L jerry can meaning that they will get the fuel they so desperately require to take back with them.
Buy 20L Jerry can
Customers buy red diesel for the convenience of topping themselves up at their nearest collection point in an emergency, however doing it this way is not always easy and certainly isn’t as quick as it could be.
This is why we brought out the Fuelbox. Take a look at some of the reasons fuel box is so much more efficient than a 20L jerry can
- You cant store a number of 20l Jerry can full of red diesel but you can store Fuelbox’s
- End of contract or Sites nearing completion where only a small quantity of fuel is required to finish the job.
- You can store Fuelbox for short term Plant hire that require minimal fuel top ups.
- Contamination issues or spillage issues are resolved when storing Fuelbox over a 20l Jerry can
- Run Outs on site: FUELBOX is a quick and easy solution for emergency red diesel run outs.
If you are looking to buy red diesel in small volumes, please contact our FUELBOX team on 0333 222 3643, or alternatively you can find your local stockists on our stockist’s page.
visist our blog for more information on why Fuelbox is a great alternative to a 20l Jerry can.